Snow Effect

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's SHIG, not SHWAG!

So... a while ago a Smartbear Software contacted me and asked me to do a blog post for them. Since that initial contact, I have completed the initial blog that they requested, and have lined up at least two more. Additionally, they have a new version of their software that isn't even in Beta stages yet, and they are asking me to be a dogfood user, to help them get the product ready for an initial release. I will be testing that software out at work, in a production environment. Rather than test it on fake data, why not use it to do my job. That will be the best way to test the bloody thing.

HERE is the blog that I wrote for them!

Any who, so they sent me a care package full of goodies: a bag, a leather-ish binder, a 4GB flash drive, a mug, and two nice pens. Each of them have the Smartbear Software logo on them. This is some nice SHIG (Sh** I Get)(not SHWAG, Sh** We All Get)! I hope they know how much I appreciate it. 

For those of you who want to know more about Smartbear Software, feel free to ask. They are the makers of two of my favorite testing tools: TestComplete (UI automation) and AQTime (Code/Test Profiler). Additionally, you can go to their website: http://smartbear.com/

No comments:

Followers