Snow Effect

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

UPDATE: My First Production App

For those of you who read about my app that I released a few weeks ago, here is an update. (for those of you who didn't read that, HERE it is)

Much like the beginning of the Tale of Two Cities, my story is the best of outcomes and the worst of outcomes. I didn't win, meaning I didn't get the iPad. HOWEVER, they liked what I had done so much, that they created an additional prize, a $250 Amazon Gift Cert, and they gave that to me. Here is what they said:

"your app is extremely useful to Kynetx developers, shows ingenuity and Kynetx development skillz"


So, I didn't win the iPad, but I did make a big enough impact to get them to reinvent their own rules in order to provide a reward for the app I built. Nice!

No comments:

Followers